Category Archives: specials
There’s a crispness to the air these days, and my lawn is already filling with leaves.
I have an itch for some autumn themed photos!
How does a day of mini-sessions sound to you?
Fall mini sessions in the Arboretum, October 8th
$40 for 30 minutes in a perfect fall setting, surrounded by trees!
5 high resolution digital images on disc ready to print (includes web-ready images perfect for Facebook)
A personal online gallery to share your photos with family and friends
Book your time slot before October 5th and receive one free 5×7 print with your mini-session!
Shelley Jean Photography is looking for expecting mothers and their families (up to 3 people) for a special maternity and newborn photography package.
If you are pregnant and due between August and October 2011, this special is for you!
Commemorate this exciting time in your life with a maternity portrait session this summer / fall. Then, once your little one arrives, receive another portrait session to capture the fleeting, sleepy newborn stage.
A limited number of sessions are available, please book your space early!
Promotional Rate: $200 (regular rate $400) – due at the time of booking in order to secure your date/session
- 4-5 total hours of the photographer’s time and talent
- Fully edited high resolution files
- DVD with 10 high resolution & email ready images from the maternity session and 25 high resolution & email ready from the newborn session
- Custom digital birth announcement
- Full copyright to your digital photo files
- Password Protected Online Gallery for you to view and share
It’s that time again! The holidays are just around the corner and if you are having trouble deciding what to get that special someone, consider this. I will be hosting another boudoir marathon on November 27th and 28th. I know many of you have been waiting with baited breath for this one, so now is the time to let me know you are ready for your close-ups!
As previously, the package includes:
- a beautifully decorated suite setting in Guelph’s only unique boutique-style hotel,
- one-on-one private session allowing for several outfit changes,
- photographer’s time and talent,
- professional makeup artistry and false eyelash application,
- 30 high-resolution images, all gently retouched, on disc in black and white and colour.
In addition, this time the package will include:
- a private password protected online gallery to keep to yourself or to share;
- and a custom-designed, professionally printed photobook album of your favourite 20 prints.
Here are the ‘deets:
Dates: Saturday November 27th and Sunday November 28th
Time Slots: 4 available time (2 are already booked!) slots – 2 available on Saturday
- Arrive between 1 and 1.5 hrs early in order to allow for your makeup!
- Bring some sexy outfits and personal props – maybe your loved one’s guitar, hat, or favourite shirt/jersey/sporting item (we do have a supply of props available to use as well, such as gloves, necklaces).
- Are you expecting a bundle of joy? Consider using this session as an opportunity to capture some maternity photos!
- Get ready to ‘get sexy’!
Price: $375, $100 deposit required.
It’s time to start thinking of the holidays already. Even though there is no snow on the ground, I’ve already started my Christmas list!
For anyone else looking for things to add to their list, or for things to give their loved ones, I’ve got a space left for a day of boudoir photography on November 7th.
Here are the details:
- 1 hour with myself, Shelley, for a discrete, comfortable and tasteful one-on-one session.
- Full use of our props.
- A luxury suite setting.
- 30 of your “best of the best” images on disc (you will be able to print these “fuzz-free” up to 8×10, or you can always request larger sizes). Typically you get more than 30!
- Gentle retouching/enhancement and colour adjustments made including Black & White images.
- A professionally printed, custom-designed 5×5 photobook album (upgrades available to larger sizes – please request at a la carte pricing).
- A private, password-protected online viewing gallery of all your photos.
- An incredible memory commemorating your beauty and your style!
- Delivery of album in time for the HOLIDAYS.
- Includes all taxes and shipping costs.
COST: $275 (taxes included)
This does not include makeup, or hair styling. If interested, I can recommend a wonderful makeup artist.
For more information and to view a private album of previous boudoir sessions, please drop me a line!
If you are interested in organizing a Boudoir Marathon for the new year, please contact me for information.
It is hard to believe the response I’ve had for this most recent Boudoir Marathon taking place July 18th and 19th in Guelph. There are only 2 spaces left!
If you are on the fence about whether or not to have photos like this taken, I invite you to send me a note or give me a call with your questions.
If you are considering having ‘baby belly’ photos taken, this is an excellent option! Book yourself into a boudoir slot and we’ll consider it a maternity session. It’s a great opportunity to use a beautifully appointed luxury suite setting. Ask me about the maternity session sepcial for this marathon coming up.
As sad as it is, we are nearing the end of summer. (
Luckily, here in Canada we are lucky to experience the changing of the leaves into their fall colours. Not only does this create a beautiful backdrop for photos (getting ideas yet?) it is also a wonderful time of year to get outside and enjoy the crisp smells of autumn.
This fall I am offering a promotion for outdoor portrait sessions!
Send me an email to inquire, or sign up for my newsletter and you will get it automatically.